Monday 23 December 2013

Bayonetta ~Bloody Fate~ Review

I should have posted this 2 weeks ago but I was having so much fun in Ikebukuro, Nakano and Shinjuku. Anyway, I managed to catch Bayonetta ~Bloody Fate~ Movie @ Ikebukuro Cinema. As usual the price of the ticket is expensive Y1,800 but for me it was worth it, since I am fan of Bayonetta. The movie had been screening for some times, I was watching on the a small theater about 75 sitter. There were only a handful of people watching but amazingly about 70% were girls @_@. A bit weird since it main target was for mostly guys. Also I didn't know Bayonetta had a strong female fan base in Japan. The movie had the same story plot as the game. However, I believed it would still be a decent animation movie for any fans ^__^v as for those that didn't play the game it might get confusing at some part of the plot in the movie. I would highly recommend for those that are into fighting anime or had played Bayonetta game. 

Overall:
Aninmation: 9/10 very top notch stuff, produced by Gonzo.
Story: 6/10 same as the game but can be confusing for non-Bayonetta gamer
Seiyuu: 8/10 simply great, fits each character well but I played in English so not used to the J version
Fight Scene: 7/10 early on was fun to watch but after that it just slowed down and mostly fan service (Bayonetta vs Jean would be the highlight scene)
Music: 9/10 I enjoyed the BGM and the ending theme song was great (do watch the Ending MV, it was great)
 
I bought a mini movie illustration book:



No comments:

Post a Comment