Friday 3 May 2013

Konnichiwa Japan Postcard & Doraemon Credit Card

I am currently in Singapore and was in Liang Court to check out the Kinokuniya's Bargain Area. Along the way I saw these cute postcards made by the management group. They are trying to promote Japan's different cultural festival by using Onigiri Head mascot. I believe it is a good chose to promote Japan since in Japan agricultural history, rice was the most important staple food for the Japanese. In addition, the first time I arrived in Japan I ate sake(salmon) onigiri. 



While in Bangkok after the Japan Mania Festival, I went to a cafe for a rest and was browsing a magazine and found a Thai bank offering Doraemon Credit Card to their customers. Pretty neat yeah! Hope other countries would do these type of thing. 


No comments:

Post a Comment