Thursday 9 May 2013

日本人の知らない日本語~~~

I finished reading日本人の知らない日本語 volume 1 & 2(roughly translated - The Japanese Language that Japanese doesn't know) and now going to volume 3 the last book. It is a 4-koma (Mostly) manga book about the life of Nagiko-sensei a Japanese language teacher and her foreign students. She would have trouble answering the students question about Japanese language and looking at their weird ethic and comments while in Japan.

Some of the chapter reminded me of my Language school days in Japan T__T. Good old fun days~~~ I am sure some of you guys and girls that studied in Japan language school would have a good connection with this book. ^^

  
OOoooh yeah!!! and also I got a present from my friend in Japan. Its FRAU-san from Robotic:Notes. 


WUAHAHAHA!!!! looove her so much!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment