Sunday 10 November 2013

Otaku Day 3 & 4 - Anime Festival Asia Day 2 & 3 (Singapore)

AFA Day 2


After a good 8 hours sleep when to toastbox to have my breakkie before going the MRT station to meet up with my other friend. We reached the hall around 10.30am. I planned to go to the main stage to watch SAO anime showcase but there was already a messy queue of people waiting infront of the door and the organizer did not expect this much people. The entry was almost like a riot. The audiences really have no control of themselves cutting queue and running in the main stage hall like kids (please grow up a bit people).  (ー ー;)

The SAO showcase was pretty decent nothing much just the director and producer talking about the anime while being interviewed by Reiko and Hisanori Yoshida. I wished there were a QnA session with fans, liked last year where Danny used twitter as a source of communication for fans with the director or producer. After that the Horipro artist showcase started with Valerie, Ayaka Ohashi, Azusa Tadokoro and May'n. each lady got their time to introduce themselves and sang a songs for the fans. I watched until Azusa sang and then left for lunch with my group. 

When lunch break was over we parted our ways since each of us had different objective for going to AFA. For me was taking cosplayer pictures, watching anime screening and listening to anime producer and director speaking. I was joined with a friend in the photo taking walkabout. I walked around the hall taking pictures for almost 4 hours and before realizing I missed Pyscho- Pass and Love Live! Anime showcase (; ̄ェ ̄). I didn't hear my phone alarm *sigh*. I have to admit the level of cosplay kept improving in Singapore.

Cosplayers photos link:

We took a break at the 3rd floor and found some guys showing off their dollfies so decided to take pictures of their wife or daughters. After that we continued to take pictures until my battery was out of battery. Later we meet up with another friend and three of us decided to go for an early dinner and rest before going into the booths hall to buy some goodies ( less crowded during 7+). Here is my share of goodies:

Freebies & Goodies



Cosplayers & Dollfie Pics from Day 2 (more @ FB)                                                                             





No comments:

Post a Comment