Tuesday 29 October 2013

Manga Festival 2013 (Singapore)

An event that clash with AFA 13 !!!! I so wanna kill those organizer >=( why why of all weekend the same week as AFA!!!!!!!!! ARGH!!!! Anyway done with my fanboy nagging~~~



So what so interesting about this mini-event???  Well you get to meet with mangaka from Beelzebub, Pokemon Adventure and Say "I Love You". However, the most notable appearance of illustrator Kei Garou aka KEI who illustrated some of VOCALOID characters like Hatsune Miku, Kagamine Rin & Len and Megurine Luka is the one that I got attracted to. Lets hope I can get his signature ^^v

By the way, along the Japanese book section that distribute free weekly Japanese magazine corner, there are free anime/manga postcards being distribute! Try to get it before its finish~~~



No comments:

Post a Comment