Saturday 14 September 2013

Yui & SCANDAL Album

I was at Plaza Senayan with my co-workers for lunch and decided to drop by a music shop at the 4th or 5th floor where most of the cafe and restaurant are located. I was thinking of buying  some Jazz or Reggae album but found some J-pop albums under "World Music" section. There are mostly Koda Kumi and Ayumi Hamasaki stuff but was glad to find a Yui album and SCANDAL beside it.

So why did i buy it?? The price OF COURSE! Rp85,000 (USD 8, SGD 9)  for each album is CHEAP~~~~ I couldn't believe my luck when I was staring at the price. The content of the CD (as in lyrics, album pics) are the same as those in Japan but some Indonesian company have the license to the albums and decided to sell it cheaply to the local. I guess you cannot find this in Singapore which mostly are imported stuff so the price is very stiff >_<"

No comments:

Post a Comment