Friday 7 June 2013

Cure Festival 2013 (Singapore)

A very very late report on Cure Festival from me. I have been busy after uploading the pictures on my facebook album.

It was an outdoor event near the Marina Bay Sand hotels. The weather was cloudy and humid but there was always a slight brisk of wind blowing so it wasn't that bad. Except the back of my neck got burnt (>_<"). Well anyway because of the weather I should have used more flash on my picture taking or maybe edit it with photoshop.

The event was crowded as usual and a with wide range of anime character being cosplayed. Especially, being in Singapore you would expect quite a number of foreign cosplayers/visitor/photographer(?) attending the event. The main attraction would be JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Posing contest and Pitcha, Japanese Cosplayer that was one of the judge of the contest. Sorry that I didn't take much of the stage event. There were a few Kagura Cosplayers, Mirai Nikki's Yandere girl and I was surprise to see Dark from DN Angel (very rare to see DN Angel cosplayers since 10 years ago I guess).

I left early since I got other stuff to do but all in all a good and fun event. I manage to meet a cosplayer that added me on facebook last year. Hope to meet him again at other events. There was also an unoffical 2nd day for Cure Festival but I didn't attend. Seen some of the pictures and they were having so much fun.






More on Cure Festival:
https://www.facebook.com/COSFESTASIA

More Pictures I took:
Cure Festival 2013


No comments:

Post a Comment